Lee Charlebois – President
1) Shall preside over at least 9 of the regular monthly meetings of the Association;
2) Shall have the final and deciding vote in the event of a tie at any meeting, be it executive, management committee, special or annual general meeting;
3) Shall be an ex-officio member of all subcommittees;
4) Shall be a signing officer;
5) Shall be elected on ODD years in which the AGM is held;
6) Shall serve a two year term;
7) Shall have executive privilege to make an arbitrary decision based on information provided and/or interviews undertaken by him/her concerning circumstances of a personal nature regarding an individual member and/or their family.