The South Stormont Minor Hockey Association (SSMHA) is looking to immediately fill the vacant Management Committee position of House League Convenor. The successful applicant will be an individual with a passion for the game of hockey, have a keen understanding of the transformational role sport plays in the life of all youth and be interested in shaping the organizational landscape of hockey programming.
The House League Convenor is responsible for fulfilling a variety of operational responsibilities throughout the season:
- Organize House League tryouts and season startup
- Identify suitable candidates to fill vacant House League team coaching positions and assist in the coach selection process
- Assist House League teams during the year with any issues that arise
- Participate in all SSMHA Management Committee meetings, and vote on presented motions
- Perform any other duties as required by the President
Applicants should express their interest to the SSMHA Vice President Tim Waldroff at email@example.com