Dear Parents & Players,
We’re a week into the winter session and would like to take a moment to remind everyone that the following facility rules must be followed at all times. Please, let’s all do our part to help our volunteer coaches and trainers by ensuring your household complies with the following:
- Arrival time is 20min prior to the scheduled ice-time. Do not enter the arena any earlier.
- Covid-19 screening must be completed for all participants (players and team staff) either using the HEO screening forms provided or by using TeamSnap.
- Everyone entering the arena must also complete the screening at the arena entrance & sign-in accordingly.
- 1 parent only can enter the arena. No siblings or other visitors are permitted to enter the arena. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Maximum 8 players per dressing room. Avoid crowding, spread out.
- All players are to wear a mask and remain in the change room until the ice surface is ready.
- Players are not to be walking through the lobby without a mask. Even with a helmet on.
- Vacate the dressing room promptly after your ice-time. No loitering.
- All participants are to be aware of and follow current Eastern Ontario Health Unit guidelines at all times.
- Going forward, if you fail a Covid 19 screening question for any reason, you must report to Risk & Safety and comply with Eastern Ontario Health Unit protocols
- Participants cannot return to hockey activities until approved. We need to ensure EOHU protocols were followed before permitting a participant to resume activities.
Thank you for your cooperation,
South Stormont Minor Hockey Association