Dear Players and Parents:
Just a quick update of information.
- The winter session will commence on Feb 28 and run to May 1. This will result in a 9 week session of 2 ice times per week instead of the original 12 week session at time of registration.
- Should our area be placed back into the red or gray zone again between now and May 1, we will meet as an executive to make a decision, however, it would be very likely we will end the season at that point.
- Refunds for the 3 weeks not being offered will be calculated at the end of the season. Should we be unable to complete the 9 weeks then the refund will be calculated to include the lost weeks as well.
- Refunds can either be refunded or held as a deposit to the start of the 2021/22 season.
- The schedule for this winter session will be released on the evening of Feb 25 through our website.
- Players will be notified by email as to what team/pod they are assigned to on the evening of Feb 25.
Please note that we are still in need of a few coaches and trainers at some levels, so if you are able to volunteer, we would very much appreciate your support and helping out.
Thank you to everyone for their patience and we hope that everyone enjoys the ice times.
Yours in Hockey,