2021 Winter Session Update

Dear Players and Parents:

As noted in my last posting, the executive was to meet Feb 8 to assess any new information. This meeting did take place and we reviewed the extension of the Province of the Emergency Order to Feb 16, the current agreement with the arena facilities and our options at this time.

It was decided to put any final decisions on hold until Feb 16 and that we would meet again on that evening. At that point, we will assess the status of the Provincial measures, the Eastern Ontario Health Unit position, the arena facilities requirements and our association’s requirements for volunteers and assessing the overall health and safety concerns of all of our participants.

We will update and advise after our meeting on Feb 16.

Thank you for your patience.

Yours in Hockey,
Robert Walker

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.