Congratulations to our Atom Rep team on a big win at the Montreal Cam Am Championship 2015. Go Selects!
We will soon be opening up registration for this clinic to other associations; please register early to ensure your spot.
Once again this year, South Stormont will be hosting the Hockey Canada Skills Camp for Novice and Atom Players, or for Peewee and Bantam players. This year, it will take place on December 28th, 2015.
Hockey Canada Skills development camps aim:
- To develop / enhance the fundamental skills of skating, passing, stick handling and shooting.
- To create an opportunity for players to meet other players and develop friendshipsTo promote the FUN of the game.
- To teach the concepts of fair play, fitness, safety, team work and the importance of a positive attitude.
- To provide a memorable experience for all who attend.
- Players will take part in two on-ice and two off-ice sessions that focus on passing, shooting, skating, puck control and most importantly FUN!
Plus, each participating player will receive a free lunch and their very own Hockey Canada Skills Camp jersey.
Sign up early as spaces are limited.
Once again this year, we will be hosting coach clinics in Long Sault
Coach 1 – Intro to Coach (Initiation Program)
Date Oct 25th cost 186.50 including HST
Coach 2- Coach level (House League and some competitive Atom and younger)
Oct 24th $231.65 Including HST
If you are unsure what you need to take, please consult the following link.
Click on coaches tab, and click on coach certification, and click on for head coaches if you are a head coach , and for assistant coaches if you are assistant coach.
if after this you are still unsure what course to take, please contact Brad Maloney at